Topcon RL-H4C is the best tool for anyone involved in serious construction works. It is designed for outdoor use, and available in three types; the types are highlighted below with their corresponding applications:
• Rotatory type for construction use
• Laser type for industrial use
• Level type for municipal use
The product combines reliability with versatility. It is housed in an IP 66-rated enclosure backed by a 5-year warranty from Topcon. It is undoubtedly the best rotatory laser level you will ever need as a professional municipal or commercial contractor.
Additionally, it features a single diode driven by standard D batteries, four in number. The batteries are also rechargeable. The batteries, when fully charged, can last up to 100 hours, ensuring the end user will not have to worry about power.
The Topcon RL-H4C is suitable for machine mounted control applications due to its 600 rpm rotation. The laser is Class III, and emits 2.4 mW of radiation at 635 nm; this indicates that the laser beams are not safe for the eyes.
Its features are highlighted below:
• The LS-80L receiver bears dual LCDs, which enable fast and easy operations; one display is located at the front end and the other at the rear.
• The machine shuts off automatically after 30 minutes of standby, enabling it to conserve power.
• It is easy to control and applicable to a large municipal-scale grading and leveling
• The operation is easy and the setup is fast, thanks to its 5-degree self-leveling feature.
The items in the package are:
• Topcon RL-H4C Rotatory Laser Level
• Sensor Holder
• Topcon RL-H4C Laser Receiver/Sensor
• Hard Carrying Case
• 4D Battery
What are the pros?
• Its battery lasts the longest in its class; it four standard D batteries can last up to 100 hours
• Dust and water are effectively kept out of the machine, thanks to its IP 66-rated enclosure
• The range is exceptional; it goes beyond 2,600 feet.
• The rotational speed is fast at 600 rpm, making it applicable to mobile machine control.
• It comes with a long-term warranty
• End users will have access to top-notch customer support, which is accessible via Topcon TotalCare website.
What are the cons?
• The degree of slope is not indicated in the manual for slope-matching mode
• It can only use standard AC power with rechargeable Ni-MH battery
• The laser emanating from the product can damage the eyes
The price tag on Topcon RL-H4C may be on the high side, but it will give good value for money. It is one tool any serious construction contractor cannot do without. While it may not be necessary for private home constructions, it is essential for municipal-scale constructions. Some of the factors making it the best for your construction works are its unique power, speed, and range. Do not also forget that it is backed by a 5-year warranty.
Furthermore, the end user can access the TotalCare website for top-notch customer support. Aside from the live chat service coordinated by Topcon-trained representatives, the end user can equally access product documentation and online training all for free.